Join HYPDC today!
- Exclusive HYPDC volunteer build days
- Access to social and networking events
- Leadership opportunities within HYPDC
- Invitation to home dedication ceremonies and other DC Habitat events
- Free admission to select HYPDC member events
- Discounted admission to DC Habitat fundraising events
- Access to HYPDC Linkedin and Facebook page
- Opportunity to build a network of like-minded, dedicated young professionals
- Official recognition as a sustaining member of the HYPDC association
- Pay membership dues ($5/month, $60/year, $500/lifetime)
- Regularly attend HYPDC social and networking events
- Actively engage in HYPDC and DC Habitat events, news, and updates
- Promote DC Habitat events and fundraisers
- Connect with other HYPDC member in order to strengthen the network and impact of HYPDC
- Advocate on behalf of DC Habitat and the mission of affordable housing
- Understand and work towards HYPDC’s 2014-2015 Member Objectives
By becoming a member of HYPDC, you’ll become part of a network of dedicated, service-oriented young professionals in the Washington, D.C. area. Membership dues are an integral part of our fundraising model, and are calculated based on our annual fundraising goals; we maintain an inexpensive membership fee to keep HYPDC accessible for all potential members. Our current membership dues are $5 per month, or $60 per year (or $500 for a lifetime membership). All DC Habitat donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law and will be acknowledged with a donation letter.
To join now, please select your preferred payment method for membership dues.